Mobile Historic Homes Tour
2014 Mobile Historic Homes Friday, March 14 and Saturday, March 15 Doors open at 10:00 a.m. and close at 4:00 p.m.
Contemporary Living in Historic Settings
- Visit the Homes Tour Page at http://www.historicmobiletour.com/
- We would like to invite you to Mobile’s 45th annual pilgrimage. This lovely spring tradition gives us a chance to open our doors to friends and visitors. We invite you to explore our past.
The 2014 Mobile Historic Homes Tour will feature eight private homes surrounding historic Washington Square. Magnolia Cemetery will also have tours on Saturday at 11am and 1pm. The Battle House is also included and will be available 9am-2pm both days. We invite you to save the date for this lovely event. This is a wonderful opportunity to view fine architecture, period antiques, artwork, and private collections. We hope you will join us.
- Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 the day of, and $17 for groups of ten or more.
- To purchase tickets on-line, go to our Donate button.
- To order tickets by telephone, please call the Historic Mobile Preservation Society at 251-432-6161.
Homes Tour Information for March 14 & 15
We are excited to announce our partnership with the Battle House Hotel & Spa for our Historic Homes Tour. The Battle House will be offering our Homes Tour guests a great offer. Their Homes Tour package includes: a Deluxe Guestroom, Breakfast for 2 in the Trellis Room, 2 Homes Tour Tickets, and Complimentary Valet Parking for $189.00. Please visit www.renaissancebattlehouse.com use the promotional code ZJL or you can call 1.888.236.2427 promotional code ZZLO. If you need more information please contact Melinda Jones at the Battle House Hotel at 251.338.5382.
All proceeds from the Mobile Historic Homes Tour benefit the Historic Mobile Preservation Society and the Oakleigh Historic Complex.
Map of Tour